Level Info 12U
Birth Year - 2010 & 2011 Fees - $355
*Before March 1st*
The Beaumont Raiders Lacrosse Association is a member of the Greater Edmonton Lacrosse Council (GELC). The GELC is responsible for the administration of lacrosse programs for Edmonton and surrounding areas.
Communities that participate in league play are the Beaumont Raiders, Fort Saskatchewan Rebels, Leduc Crush, North Edmonton Wizards, Parkland Posse, Sherwood Park Titans, South Edmonton Warriors, St. Albert Rams, West Edmonton Blues, and Westlock Rock. Associate members from Grande Prairie and Fort McMurray may also be participating at the 8U thru 16U levels, resulting in weekend games in the schedule against these teams.
- The lacrosse season for the Beaumont Raiders begins late March with evaluations (if required).
- League play starts in April
The lacrosse season for the Beaumont Raiders 12U begins at the start of April.
- 12U teams will consist of 12 to 20 players per team.
- 12U level lacrosse in the GELC is the first age level where players are evaluated.
- 12U Boys Lacrosse in the GELC is tiered A & B (Level "A" team will be organized by the Sherwood Park Titans last day for registration is February 20, 2022)
- 12U teams will receive three floor times per week - The GELC will schedule the games for 12U B on Tuesday and Thursday evenings and maybe a Friday, Saturday or Sunday if required.
- Lacrosse practices will start at the beginning of April, with League play to mid April.
- Games for 12u are 1.25 hours long and may start any time between 6 pm-8:15 pm and ending from 7:15 pm to 9:30 pm.
- Beaumont Players wishing to Tryout for an 12U “A” level team must register with the Beaumont Raiders, and then report to Sherwood Park for tryouts. "A" Level Try Out info
- 12U level lacrosse is full floor, ‘5 on 5’ lacrosse, with goalies and referees. Play will be stopped for infractions
- Playoffs commence June 21, 2022 and finish by June 30th 2022, with weekend games in this time period. Playoffs will be a double knock out competition.
- All teams in the division are welcome to compete in provincials in Cold Lake July 7th through to the 10th